This is a review of my week in words (and some pictures)
- My shibori remains a beautiful sculpted piece of white cotton.
- Embellish magazine arrived from Australia
- DS and these samples went to London, I stayed home. DS went to see Lion King with his school, the samples went to a conference about recycled and repurposed clothing.
- I met a very nice and hunky recovery man on a very dark road for rendezvous with a tyre.
- I now realise the full importance of the hexagonal Allen key thingy in removing a car tyre. It will now stay in the car and not with the printing things.
- I had some ""me time" watching Lorraine Kelly in a comfy chair with a coffee in the waiting area of Bush tyres.
- I met another very nice man with a large tanker (after a visual reminder that the septic tank was full)
- DH started to decorate the hall way (thank you darling but please hurry up)
- Had some time to plan some new courses and quilts (OK did have to stay up most of the night with DS being sick for this one)
- I saved a pheasant from being shot after it flew into my car. It had a nice burial in the garden.
- I started a new craft course, babies and paint..............just use your imagination.
What every you are up to this weekend be happy and I hope your glass remains half full.