Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sheep Day 2011

Saturday May 21st 2011


I will be demonstrating dyeing at Wool Day on the 21st May at Unique Cottage Farm Studios in Spalding. This was a fantastic day last year and as well as sheep they will also have some alpacas to look at. Throughout the day there will be demonstrations on sheep shearing, weaving, dyeing (me!), spinning and felting. You can have a go at knitting, making stained glass as well as lots of other stuff.

I have also been making some sheepy things to sell - here' s a quick peek


The sheep soap (not very clear on the right) is handmade and coconut. My kitchen smelt heavenly when I was making these.

Hope to see you there


1 comment:

  1. Have a great time, I'm sorry we won't be there as DH is quite a keen spinner and also does some stained glass work. We'll be away dyeing with woad! I've herded my blogs into one place, please come and find me at http://piecenpeace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It is lovely to get feedback from anyone. I would love to reply to comments so keep checking back.