Sunday 28 March 2010

Back home

I arrived back home today after spending three days in Southport, teaching at the Quilters Guild AGM and conference. Unfortunately the camera usb cable has vanished and I am too tired to search properly. I stayed at the Prince of Wales Hotel and well, it is not somewhere I would want to go and stay again. They had a "function" on last night meaning loud, and I mean loud music until about 1.30am. The clocks changed which actually meant it was 2.30am. I was grateful though that I had a clean room as many others didn't. The reviews that are found on the internet are sadly true. The rest of Southport though was great, but more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It is lovely to get feedback from anyone. I would love to reply to comments so keep checking back.