Sunday 17 June 2012

City and Guilds Dilpoma Exhibition

For those of you who know me or have been following my blog for a long time I can now shout that I have "COMPLETED MY CITY AND GUILDS DIPLOMA" It has taken me four and a half years but I now have the certificate. You can view my online exhibition by clicking here

I completed it with Linda Kemshall, DesignMatters and I had such fantastic support from my tutors. There was lots of support and fantastic resources to download. It was a distance learning course so I did have to be very self disciplined but I got there in the end. If you are thinking about doing a City and Guilds qualification I really can recommend them.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angela. I occasionally consider doing C&G and shall look at Linda Kemshall's site but I don't think I'm willing to be experimental enough! Off to enjoy your exhibition with a nice cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sight for sore eyes Angela! Very many congratulations on your success :-) You worked so very hard for it. I hope you're going to frame it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations Angela. I shall go and view your work. I did a City and Guilds which took three years due to having a baby in the middle! I would love to try a machine embroidery course.

    I hope that you are going to frame that certificate!!
    Did you get my email?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, well done! that's a huge achievement :) i have quailed at the thought of doing C&G. you must be so proud - sending you a big hug through the ether xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations ..well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS to you and l know all the hard work it took for you to get this...fantastic work Angela. You must be very proudxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. phew! now you can breathe and be free at last, a rough road and a worthwhile one..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It is lovely to get feedback from anyone. I would love to reply to comments so keep checking back.