Thursday 8 March 2012

Busy Busy...

Life seems a bit manic at the moment with lots to do before I travel up to Scotland for The Quilters Guild AGM and Conference. I am loving spending time in the studio and feel I am using the time wisely. I am planning a range of workshops there including some indigo vat dyeing days. All details will soon be on the website. I am doing another Stitch for Texture workshop on Saturday 7th July at the studio in Spalding. There are just two spaces left now. If you are interested please contact me.

As you can see I am taking over the studio.
 The zebra quilt now has a permanent home. It is so much nicer to see it hung up rather than rolled up under the bed
Today I managed to paints lots of papers with transfer dyes ready for a workshop.
 This is a little hazy but two quilts are hanging over the stair rail.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It is lovely to get feedback from anyone. I would love to reply to comments so keep checking back.