Thursday 1 March 2012

Moving In Day

Today was "moving in" day though not a lot got moved!! This was a photo at the start of the day and very little changed by the end
I left this sample from the Stitch for Texture workshop hanging over the stair banner.
Jo from Unique Studios managed to get a photo of most of the artists, Carol, Tony, Ernie and myself.
Twisted Thread are now taking bookings for workshops for Festival of Quilts 2012. This year I am teaching one half day academy workshop, one children's workshop and two quick and easy sessions. I have been going at Festival of Quilts for the past ten years (where has the time gone?) and love the fact that I can meet up with lots of friends, some who don't live in this country. Lots of exciting things to look forwards to (and kits to make up)

2 comments:

  1. love your sample..more a finished piece! you will soon have the place looking like "home from home ". May you spend many happy hours there

    ReplyDelete
  2. The studio looks a lovely light space. Having seen your sample for the workshop I think I'd better get some practice in before I come! I'm looking forward to Festival too. Still havn't decided yet if I'm going to enter anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It is lovely to get feedback from anyone. I would love to reply to comments so keep checking back.