Tuesday 20 March 2012

Stitching for Texture

Today I spent an enjoyable yet very productive day with the ladies of Country Roads Quilt Group. They worked so hard to make up lots of stitched samples which were then made up into a book.
Lots of concentrating, especially from Lis. She has written about the workshop on her blog here.
Some ladies worked in the dining room, others in the conservatory.
Thank you Christina for hosting the workshop and including the partially dressed young man and Thomas the spaniel.

I am teaching this again at the studio in Spalding on June 16th and July 28th, limited places on both workshops now so contact me for more information.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up with blogs and found this post. Ha ha, I must have been concentrating hard, I didn't even know you'd taken this photo!! I've added a link on my blog to your site - hope you get your workshops full.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It is lovely to get feedback from anyone. I would love to reply to comments so keep checking back.