Sunday 22 April 2012

Blogger has lost my photos

I'm still here. Life is pretty hectic and blogging seems to have taken a back seat!! I am going to endeavor to show you what I have been up to though! As you will see by the heading I did have photos but all but one have vanished without trace.

My mums group have been experimenting with fabric paints and stencils. They did really well as we only had very thin paper for our stencils. Last week they learnt how to do half square triangles ready for a bag.

OK, well I was going to share some natural dyeing photos next but these are the ones that have vanished. I have been using daffodils, turmeric, logwood, red cabbage and dead hyacinth  flowers. Off to ask DH if he knows what Blogger could have done to the photos. Back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment. It is lovely to get feedback from anyone. I would love to reply to comments so keep checking back.